Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick post today to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  I hope you all enjoy some chocolate or good food to celebrate!

So whether you are curling up on the couch with a movie or going to a fancy dinner, have a great night.  I'm secretly hoping I will come home to these gorgeous orchids I saw at the store the other day, but since we decided we wouldn't do gifts (we spent money on a fancy weekend outing last weekend) I might just have to go buy them for myself.

Psst - Qdoba is having a buy one get one free deal on queso entrees today if you kiss someone in line with you (preferably someone you know, but hey it could be a fun way to get to know someone new).  I know where we'll be having a fancy valentine's dinner tonight!

I'll be back soon with some new recipes to post.



No comments:

Post a Comment