Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!
So originally I had every intention of going to the gym today and getting started on my New Years Resolution. However, I did not anticipate how tired/ lazy I would feel after being up so late last night, so I'll start tomorrow!  I plan on doing about 6 miles on the treadmill with half of those based on speed work. I'll post it on here tomorrow as well as the arm workout.

Anyways, since I've decided to be lazy today, I figured I may as well take full advantage of that and eat a bunch of junk food and get a milkshake for the first time in years! I've been dreaming about it for a week now so I figure it's about time!

Also I thought I'd just warn you never to go to ikea with your mom when you're a bit hung over and sleep deprived, especially when she wants to spend 5 hours there and walk what felt like 15 miles. So far, 2014 has been exhausting!

Anywho, I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. One more day until I get to go back to the deep and dirty south and do redneck things like this again :)

What are your New Years resolutions?

Did anyone do anything really exciting for New Year's Eve?

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment